The practice of referring to "problems" as "issues" began during the
early minicomputer days, when disk drives were both small and
expensive. The cumulative saving of two bytes per instance was
significant, given the rate of occurence.

Note that disk drive manufacturers continued to use "problems", or
even "suboptimal results".

  73,

      Dave, AA6YQ

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, Bill Aycock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>