But what do I need to transmit ALE?  I can receive it but I was under the impression that one needs a rig that can switch bands and frequencies automatically while matching the antenna all at the same time.  Is that a totally wrong view of ALE?

Andy K3UK

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2005 7:55 PM
Subject: Re: [digitalradio] Olivia Coordination with ALE network 14109.5kHz USB

ALE looks like it achieves many of the goals I had hoped for Olivia for
use with self-spotting.
I wish there were more implementations of ALE in the digital mode
software, even of just decoding.
Leigh.

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 3:45 pm, expeditionradio wrote:
> Coordination with ALE network 14109.5kHz USB:

The K3UK DIGITAL MODES SPOTTING CLUSTER AT telnet://208.15.25.196/
More info at http:///www.obriensweb.com

Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Ham radio

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS