I for one Don't think it's the fault of the PMBO "robot" as
much as the remote user. But, then again it's hard to say
sitting at this location if the remote station listen at all or
just did not hear a QSO going on. It's impossible to ask if
the frequency is in use on all modes.

As a RTTY, Amtor & Pactor lover I have been watching
the PSK part of the band for about 2.5 years and again
from here don't see a big QRM problem.

This problem is not new. It's been going on for the last
35 years that I know of going back to the early 70's with the
RTTY WRU systems.

John, WØJAB

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/ELTolB/TM