Since I have an IC706mk2g I was wondering how to go about getting on ATV on 70cm?  Are there computer programs that use the sound card to transmit this mode?  Have actually only seen ATV one time: at the National Scout Jamboree back in 85, and wasnt involved in its operation.  I live here near the Blue Ridge Parkway in Central Virginia , and sit at 500 ft ASL, and can easily motor up to the drive and sit around 3,500 ft and run mobile, but what do I need?  Buying new equipment for this mode is pretty much out, as am now retired, and ham stuff is way down on the list.
Danny

Need a Digital mode QSO? Connect to   telnet://208.15.25.196/