Says Dave:

“In your previous post, you cited the development of Olivia and PSK

by non-US amateurs as evidence that current US regulations are

stifling innovation. I asked you to explain this; instead of a

direct response, you invoked "previous conversations" and attempted

to change the subject to pictures in MFSK. If you make an assertion,

you should be prepared to back it up with facts and logic; if you

can't, then you'll peg the needle on our BS detectors, and destroy

your credibility.”

You guys have only had access to Oliva for a few months. The rest of us have been using the mode for much longer. You are presently way behind in your use and access to new modes.

Brad.

Need a Digital mode QSO? Connect to   telnet://208.15.25.196/