Ron,

Have had a few QSO's on PSK and MFSK around 10.138 evenings.  Could
try DominoEX there if someone wants to try, maybe after sunset, which
is around 2315z and two minutes later every day.

Wanted to mention the 10.130 FSK station in the evenings, think it is
heard over most of North America in the evenings.

 Jerry  -  K0HZI

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, W4LDE-Ron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Just slide up around 10.138 and a center frequency for the audio at
or  about 1000HZ, for the DX stay up above 10.140 when running a 500HZ
width mode like Olivia.

 Sometimes you will run into a packet signal so try and give them some
 room, 30 meters is a great band but like you said there isn't to much
 activity on that band.  I have called CQ's until I am blue in the face,
 next time I'll try using the transceiver hi.

 Maybe we can get some more digital activity on 30 meters, I have heard
 RTTY, MFSK and PSK with very little from MT63 and  Olivia.  Maybe
 DominoEX can provide some fun.

 Ron W4LDE