If we are talking about Pactor III mode, (not sure about P2),  it may be
very difficult to monitor. Not impossible, but would likely require some
special software to decompress the B2F, etc. More than one P3 promoter
has pointed this out to ARC I believe as a way to keep others from being
able to read the data like we do from most other modes.