That may be true, and if I had remembered their freq/time. etc.  I would not
have been on there to start with, but now that I think of it, I probably
answred someone elses CQ there.  If I do remember, the schedule printed in
QST does say a freq + or _ a couple of KC.  I wonder how many (percentage?)
of times they do actually move if they hear someone on.  The trouble with an
OO getting involved in this type of thing is that they often do not hear
both ends of a conversation also.

 On the other hand, I do not feel at all obliged to vacate a frequency where
a scheduled transmission or net is going to meet, in say half an hour.  That
frequency can easily be used right up to a few minutes before the net meets,
especially by someone who knows about it, and is using the freq in order to
not only to communicate, but in order to keep it available for use as soon
as the net is ready.  I was not amused when I was on the frequency expected
near where the  3y operation was to be at a certain time, to open up the
bedlam, and I was talking to someone else there prior to that.  The
renta-a-cops showed in all their glory showing their IQ They yelled "QRL"
(no one was talking but us), busy (same thing), "up up up up", guess they
meant we should be working split while talking,: and things I would not care
to repeat here on a family orientated hobby group.  Even after we said "Yes
we know they plan to use this frequency, and when they come up we will clear
off"  It made no difference to the weak minded and willful.  We were on
"their" frequency - after all they WERE listening to lit.   The feeding
frenzy was already on, and it wasnt even time for the zoo keepers to open
the gate.