The regs do not *require* you to vacate the freq at
all.  Traditional Ham courtesy suggests you might.

One of the problems with the W1AW model is that it
gives rise to K1MAN copycats.

In all cases of competition for a freq there are
technical "rights" and social "niceties".

QRM by anyone of anyone for any reason is always
an infraction.

Too late and too much of a cold for more ... and
no real need.  ;-)

doc