RTTY can have tremendous errors in the data. Also, all things being
equal, you typically run much higher power to operate RTTY compared to
the newer modes such as PSK31.

Very few current sound card modes are ARQ. My experience says that only
ARQ modes should be used for serious traffic handling. The name of the
net sounds very unprofessional and I am not sure why you want to select
such a name?

I would like to see if anyone wants to try the new PAX2 mode. The
original PAX mode seems too slow to be practical. But perhaps PAX2 may
be something that could be used.

If you wanted to try the best FEC type error correcting modes, then some
of the slower Olivia modes and MFSK16 would be the likely candidates.
But they are not going to give to total accuracy like you can get from
an ARQ mode. Consider that even old, obsolete, AMTOR was nearly perfect
copy until the link was nearly to fail.