Doc,

I have long wanted to be able to do this, here in the U.S., just like is
done now with SSTV on several HF bands.

But what you propose is currently illegal on all HF amateur bands except
for 160 meters.

Or did you mean that stations would QSY to the various required parts of
the band to operate these different modes?