For some reason I have been unable to make a connection or even monitor
unproto packets with PAX2. I did have some luck with PAX some time back
although the mode was very slow. I tried to connect with another station
who was also on PAX 2 in the last day or so and we just could not do it.
Signals were fairly good and we both were transmitting the waterfall ID
showing that we were using PAX2.

Are any of you folks having luck with at least being able to monitor and
see frames?