Hi Bonnie,

We are all entitled to our opinions and your statements are just
that, as are mine. I could but won't argue all or any of this with
you or anyone else Bonnie, its pointless and a waste of bandwidth.

As this is NOT an ALE focused forum as is HFlink, I only mentioned
FCC Part 97 on this forum so that those that are taking an interest
in ALE are aware of the potential interference that they could cause,
just as I mention the possible damage that can result to radios when
using ALE, it was just to point it out to everyone the consequences
should they themselves not have thought about it.

Any U.S. based Radio Amateur that cares about following the rules and
has read any of this banter will likely will and those that do not
care, will not, its that simple, I can live with it.

In closing, I as stated earlier, I look forward to some sweeping
changes to FCC Part 97 as I know you and most U.S. Amateurs do.
However, until then, its follow the existing rules or don't until apprehended.

Sincerely,

/s/ Steve, N2CKH/AAR2EY
www.n2ckh.com