Sam (M1FJB), when you refer to 12.5kHz do you mean per
sideband of a total bandwidth of 12.5 kHz?

According to what has just been posted we could
run digital video on 6, 2, 220, 440, etc.

6M would be fun because one may cover greater
distances!

I am not up to date re. 10M, any chance of running
this there (in the USA and elsewhere)?

--
Thanks! & 73, doc kd4e  http://bibleseven.com
Florida Home w/Rohn 45 in concrete base & 10 acres for sale:

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/ELTolB/TM