--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "jhaynesatalumni"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Aside from what's been said recently, once upon a time there
> was a lot of Clover operation in the range 14064.5-14066.5
> and such.  Since there is hardly any Clover anymore, why don't
> we operate other digital modes down there?

There is still quite a lot of Clover activity in the areas you
mentioned.  When operating Clover, there is plenty of QRM already to
deal with from the Pactor BBS's.   Moving to that area is also not
advised due to the QRM you'd cause to QRP CW stations and FISTs
freqs.
I love it when someone declares a mode is not "used much anymore" so
we should take over that frequency.  But heck, operate anywhere you
want, and make it all one big free-for-all.

73 Buddy,
WB4M

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/ELTolB/TM