Your software has access to the entire transceiver pass band -- it
can hear what you would QRM if you transmitted. If there is no
signal within the transceiver pass band, then the range of
frequencies on which you will transmit is clear, and you can
transmit with confidence that you aren't QRMing an ongoing QSO.

   73,

      Dave, AA6YQ

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "expeditionradio"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/ELTolB/TM