I understood that from the earlier discussions, Andy. I was asking
whether PC-ALE was capable of interoperating with existing logging
applications to allow users to

- record the information along with the rest of their QSOs

- track progress (e.g. how many countries have I worked in ALE mode?)

- generate QSL cards

- synchronize with LotW

and so on...

   73,

        Dave, AA6YQ

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew O'Brien"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 8/20/06, Dave Bernstein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > Fine, Steve, but none of that satisfies the need for
interoperation