All of the signals you need except the CW key input are available via
the ACC(1) connector on your Pro III's backpanel:

RTTY (pin 1) for FSK keying

SEND (pin 3) for RX/TX switching

MOD (pin 4) for AF input (connect to TNC AF output)

AF (pin 5) for AF output (connect to TNC AF input)

You can use the straight key input for CW.

I have both a soundcard and a TNC connected to my 781, but I onlu use
the TNC's FSK and CW outputs, so only the soundcard AF output is
connected to the radio's AF input.

If you have the soundcard and TNC both connected to transceiver audio
inputs, be certain that the source you're not using is quiet. A reed
relay activated by the TNC's PTT output (which then must be isolated
from the common SEND line) can be used to automatically disconnect
the TNC audio output when its not the signal source. The Windows
Multimedia Mixer can be used to keep Windows sounds off the air.

    73,

        Dave, AA6YQ

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Harold Aaron" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hello all.  I presently have a RigBlaster PRO that is doing rig
> control and soundcard modes on COM1.  Works fine, no problem.
Audio