Amateur radio began with the randomness of chance QSOs -- you
remember "CQ", don't you? Its not exactly honest to claim that
amateur radio is devolving from the style with which it began, has
used during all of its existence, and remains dominant to this day.

No one is saying you can't use ALE if you want to Bonnie, but don't
imply that anyone who doesn't is a dope.

   73,

       Dave, AA6YQ

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "expeditionradio"