No priority is stated, thus all of the principles set forth in §97.1
are equally important.

In particular, no one can claim that one activity is more important
than another solely because its applicable principle has a lower
ordinal.

This is not a matter of interpretation. Regulations are explicit when
they convey an order of priority.

   73,

      Dave, AA6YQ

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, Steve Hajducek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>