I said

"In today's world, (e) is arguably the most important."

The rationale for this prioritiation is that a typical month sees
more people killed, injured, or displaced by conflict than by natural
disaster. This is a personal view that shapes my time allocation. I
did not derive it from its position in 97.1 -- I didn't say "clearly,
they saved the best for last" -- nor do I expect any other amateur to
agree with me. Each of his must use his or her own best judgement in
fulfilling our obligations as radio amateurs. 97.1 gives us a set of
principles to guide our decisionmaking.

As I have said before, the premises on which we make technical
decisions are highly relevant. If you assert that the principles in
97.1 are listed in in priority order, and use that assertion to drive
a chain of technical decisions, then those decisions will be flawed
because the premise on which they are based is false. Identifying
such errors is hardly a waste of bandwidth.
    73,

       Dave, AA6YQ

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, Steve Hajducek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>