Walt and group,

My understanding is that the 64QAM mode of the DRM programs being used
by SSTV operators does not work well on HF frequencies unless you have
near perfect conditions.

What are the opinions on the how well  multipath and difficult
conditions are handled by these different modulation techniques? Also
comparing with QAM and OFDM.