I'm very sorry to hear that, Jerry.

Its a topic no one really likes to talk about, but there are more
than a few orphanned amateur-written software applications. I
probably encounter more than most, as users of orphanned logging
applications seek ways to salvage their log data.

Open source is one solution. Another is to establish and maintain a
repository containing source code and all necessary development
tooling; this repository should be placed in the hands of a trusted
individual or group with instructions for ensuring continuity in the
event of the author becomes incapable of doing so.

   73,

        Dave, AA6YQ

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/winpix/
> > > comes up with some chocolate bunnies?