  From: Dave Bernstein
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2006 10:29 PM
  Subject: [digitalradio] Re: ARQ Soundcard Modes

  A question for you, Patrick: in your opinion, is the public
  documentation for Pactor 2 and Pactor 3 sufficient to allow you to
  build your own implementations?

  73,

  Dave, AA6YQ

  --- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick Lindecker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  wrote:

  > Hello,
  >
  > >Is it just that the Pactor mode allows only a very short time
  > >for the ACK/NAK, or is there some synchronization from packet
  > >to packet that must be maintained?
  > The second proposal is the good one.
  >
  > >Is it possible that one could write a sound card program that
  could monitor Pactor II/III
  > >transmissions even if it can't interoperate with the SCS TNC?
  > If the (detailed) specifications of Pactor II and III were public,
  it would be possible to monitor these transmissions (but not work
  them, for the same problem as for Pactor 1).

  > 73
  > Patrick

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional