Thanks Jose and Scott.

So, my original question was related to my observations were that lowering
RF gain on my receiver did range of the waterfall.  Apparently this is
related to AGC circuitry being activated .  On my radio  the disappearance
of weaker signals from the waterfall when a very strong stations is
received., does not get improved by turning down the RF gain.  I am making
an assumption that the improvement reported as a result of turning down the
RF gain, would lead to the lost weaker signals reappearing on the
waterfall.  My tests this weekend were not able to replicate this.

--
Andy K3UK
Skype Me :  callto://andyobrien73

<*> Your email settings: