Yep, that I knew, as I have used this for other types of interfacing
with voice and it worked fine. I did expect some bits and pieces coming
through once in a while from the speakers, but never did hear anything
even though it would "light" up all the states and even do an MSC lock
for brief periods, but I suspect the MSC has to lock for at least a few
seconds to make this work.

Thanks,

Rick, KV9U

Dave Corio wrote:

>    When you set the slider for the mic (or line) input, you have to be sure
>you're in the "recording" area and not the "playback". When you open the
>volume control from the taskbar, click on "Options", then "Properties", and
>check the box that says "Recording". This opens a completely different set
>of sliders, and these are the ones that must be adjusted for the input to
>the program.
>
>    As to no sound from the speakers, you won't hear anything until you
>actually decode something. That drove me crazy the first few times! First
>time you actually hear a voice coming out of there, it'll really blow you
>away!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: