All:

Having a blast with WinDRM, but I've received reports about a hiss on my DV
signal. It seems to get worse when  the windows mic input is set higher.

The hiss is reduced somewhat with the mic input on the lowest possible
setting, but then the mic audio is too low.

I noticed that the hiss goes away when the mic slider is set to zero so I
would assume this means the sound card itself is generating noise?

The output card is a Turtle Beach USB and the PC card is Avance 97 built
into a Toshiba Laptop.

I've noticed a very slight hiss on most DV signals, but this is realy taking
away from the DV S/N.

Any suggestions?

Tony KT2Q

<*> Your email settings: