--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew O'Brien" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> A lot of ALE action today, 20M (14109) has been quite active with
netcalls and soundings.  For example , I just decoded  K5SKH with
fair signals

> [13:49:40][FRQ 14109500][SND][ ][TIS][K5SKH ][AL0] BER 30 SN 10
>
> Since this week is ALE activity week, you should hear more, this
may be the week to try ALE, if you have not already.

> Andy K3UK

Andy,

I installed and attempted to setup PCALE yesterday but encountered a
few problems.

I did not find my radio (TS-2000) in the MIL-STD-188-141 menu.  Is
this program limited to the radios listed?

There is only one com port selection for radio control.  Can
separate com ports be selected for radio frequency control and PTT
control?

How do you set the radio control serial port baud rate, etc?

Ed
WB6YTE

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional