> Danny Douglas N7DC  wrote:
>
> But Bonnie, no one is asking that 500 HZ be the maximum in use.

Hi Danny,

Actually, many organisations are asking for limitations of 500Hz or
200Hz in large chunks of the bands.
See the recent proposal for rulemaking by ARRL, which is currently
being considered by FCC.

Also, see the current bandplan for IARU Region 1.
http://www.hflink.com/bandplans/region1_bandplan.pdf

IMHO, we digital operators need to be pushing to expand our freedom
for technology advancement in ham radio, rather than confining and
stifling it.

Bonnie KQ6XA

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional