Hi Per and the group,

First of all, I'm not an expert on this issue, but an curious novice who
have just received the ham radio license. Therefore I'm not able to
answer all the technical about the program. I came across this RFSM2400
program when I was googling for new digital ham modes.

On this web side
http://www.radioscanner.ru/forum/index.php?action=vthread&forum=8&topic=25689&page=11
it was a Russian guy who had made something that looked like an amateur
version of the 188-110A military radio system. I used
http://babelfish.altavista.com/ to translate Russian in to English. Some
information about the software appeared also on the yahoo group
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/hflink/

I have tested the program locally with some ham friends, and it seems
very robust. I have also linked two PCs together and the reduced the
audio level to try to figure out the minimum audio level the program is
able to decode.
I know this is not the best way to test the soft ware. I have also
decoded some weak signals from the Russians,  they seems to operate on
this two frequencies 3589 LSB and  3.731,5 LSB.

Per if you would like to try this software,  I'm QRV on 3589 LSB this
evening from 2030-2400 local time (GMT+1h).
You can download the latest the software from this web side
http://home.broadpark.no/~saanes/rfsm2400_v04.zip

Best regard from Norway
LA5VNA Steinar