Skip Teller writes:
 > My suggestion is definitely not to follow your suggestion! Just leave PSK31=
 >  activity where it is now! 3525-3600 is open for CW, Data, and RTTY by FCC =
 > R&O for all license classes, and there is no reason for PSK31 on 3580-3583 =
 > to move,  nor for W1AW CW code practice on 3581.5 to move, just because you=
 >  say it should.=20

Hmmm.  I wish I had seen Skip's comment before I posted my last one.
How about this:

3500-3550 CW only
3550-3580 Any modes, with wide data modes starting just below 3580,
          and working down
3580-4000 Any modes <500 Hz.

Narrow data modes stay where they are now; wide modes grow down, CW
grows up, and they meet in the middle as needed.  The boundary between
suggested CW-only and suggested wide data could be 3540 (like
Bonnie's proposal) or 3550 (my previous suggestion), without it mattering
too much, since they grow towards each other as needed.

--
73 de kw6h, ex-ae6vw    Chris Jewell,  Gualala CA USA