Hello Patrick, hope all is well;

Am confused as in your MFSK16 help file it states "IMPORTANT: the
picture format is not fixed as in classical SSTV but can be anything.
The maximum  dimensions of the transmitted picture are 1600x1200.
Multipsk proposes to use the standard "320x256" to take advantage of
the SSTV facilities and the stored SSTV pictures".

Am sure I am missing something here...

Thanks in advance, 73,

Bill N9DSJ

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick Lindecker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hello to all,
>
> If you do Digisstv transmission you must use very small pictures,
for example the Mini_Map.BMP file (in the Multipsk package) which
dimensions are 80x70 pixels.
> To send this file, it will last:
> * 1 mn 15 sec in Packet 1200,
> * 3 mn 50 in Packet 300,
> * 6 mn in PSK220F.
>
> It's not very rapid...this is due to the compression used. It's a
Runlength algorithm which is applied line by line. The transform
might be in two dimensions as in JPG to be more efficient, but this
line transform permits to get the picture at any time (no block).

> PSE: in Packet, don't use  "Immediate stop of the picture
transmission". There is a bug on this button (fixed now).