Tried off an on for about a half hour on 10.142 but no one around, or at
least anyone who can hear me. I then went down to the lower part of the
band to see if any CW stations around and called CQ and immediately got
a response from a VE7. We were both running QRP CW but the band did have
severe QSB and I went QRO to 100 watts. Then I worked a WA2 from Florida
and then got a call on 2 meters from another ham trying out a new rig he
got for his wife when she gets her license. So it has been a busy time:)

Right now I am back on 10140.5 +1500 = 10142 and called CQ on Olivia
8-500. I know that often by the time a person reads this, it could be
hours later so they won't have time get to this frequency, even if we
could work.