I have added 40M and 17M suggested calling frequencies to our list.

17M: 18103.4
20M: Primary:14.078.4 Secondary: 14.076.4 Digital Voice: 14236
30M Primary:10.142 Secondary 10.144
40M Region 2: 7073 Region 1/3: 7039
80M Primary : 3583 Secondary: 3584.5

I did not add a secondary frequency for 17 and 40m.  I cannot find a
40M frequency that will work for all regions, so I have different
frequencies for North America.

You will notice that the suggested frequencies are the same, or close
to  the ones that Bonnie Crystal recommends for Olivia-MFSK on her
http://www.hflink.com web site. These should work for our purposes
and Bonnie's expressed goal of having a frequency to use that do not
involve wandering along your VFO looking for needles in haystacks
(she did not say this exactly!).

Patrick asked  why the decimal point on some frequencies. Some modes
are so robust that you will get print even if you hear and see no
signal.  leaving you software and rig tuned to an exact frequency
will allow you to detect signals you would otherwise miss.  Some
software, like Multipsk, have alarm features that will audibly alert
you when a signal is detected.  Using precise frequencies may allow
you to receive alarms for signals you do not know are there.

Andy K3UK