Would anyone have a CW keying interface they would be willing to sell?
I'd like to be able to send CW from my PC to my IC-746 (non-Pro). I
have a RIGblaster already hooked up, but that's no good for CW. I'm
not too concerned with copying CW on the PC, just sending. Had
shoulder surgery and can't use that arm for paddles for quite a while.
First choice would be one triggered from a USB port if such a beast
exists, but I could free up one of the serial ports. Don't have a lot
to spend, and can't build my own, so I'm hoping someone has one that
they no longer use and would like to sell.

Thanks & 73
Dave
KB3MOW