I am not sure about MixW. I never liked the way it would crash when I
would try to get it to work with my Ten Tec Pegasus rig and then when I
discovered DX Commander working so well with Multipsk, it did not make
any sense to consider MixW due to the cost and the lack of advancement.

Their web site claims that it supports the CAT system for most rigs
including the ICOM's. So I would expect it to support PTT assuming that
the rig CAT includes that command. It sure is slick to watch DX
Commander do this, as well as handle the frequency, mode and other
parameters.

Actually, I like the look and feel of some some of the Linux programs
such as the Fast Light developed FlDigi, fl_logbook, gMFSK, PSKmail,
etc. but I have not gotten to the point yet of moving to Linux. But
working on that as I am finding out that some of my concerns of using
Linux, such as the horrible font problem, can be corrected once I move
away from just a Live version. It is a matter of installing the high
quality Windows fonts that were tweaked especially for screen use and MS
has the best ones by far.