I returned to playing around with Ham Radio Deluxe and MMVARI tonight.
 With the specially designed HRDPTT file,  they work together quite
well.  This gives you the full rig control beauty of HRD and the PSK,
RTTY, MFSK16 modes within MMVARI.  I assume I am correct in deducing
that the two in tandem do not pass cluster spots?  Clicking on the
send spot command in HRD does capture the frequency but there is no
capture of the callsign that MMVARI's log has captured. Similarly, the
frequency captured is the dial frequency rather than the carrier or AF
frequency in the MMVARI waterfall.  Anyone got further on this ?

--
Andy K3UK
Skype Me :  callto://andyobrien73