> I would query why the DX goes that low for PSK, as if they dont know
about
> the US sub bands.  If they dont call in the sub-bands we can use,
then they
> are not going to work us DX.  (speaking for the other classes of
course).

Aha! Because the rest of the world goes there to get +away+ from USA
stations? ;-)
When a country only has about 100khz of usable spectrum, everything
needs to be shoehorned in and 7035 is where it's at.

This is a problem about an inflexibility in YOUR bandplans, not ours.
Yours are based on 300khz of spectrum and no broadcasters. You have
WAAAAYYY too many regulations anyway, I would hate to see a Worldwide
situation where we are expected to follow your recent debacle.

Brad VK2QQ