Andy,
You send PayPal to Tony Parks when he says he has some.  He doesn't have
a web site but he turns out thousands of kits and assembled boards
quickly and extraordinarily cheaply.  I ordered a special v6lite on the
K2 IF frequency assembled (have built a softrock40 myself already) and
got it in my mailbox for under $30.

So, search the recent messages on the softrock40 yahoo group for Tony's
posts.  I believe the current model is v6 txrx, the first that does tx.
I think it is monoband but the next round will be dual band.

73,