(crossposted to NVIS and Digital Radio)
The effect of the ionosphere on digital signals was discussed on a webpage
that I coincidentally read this morning while looking at soundcard modes.

Murray ZL1BPU has created 'DominoEx', with the details at
http://www.qsl.net/zl1bpu/DOMINO/Index.htm

NVIS is specifically mentioned, with the mode tolerant of multipath signals.
Murray writes on the page that the mode was intended for use with NVIS, so it
might be worth considering. It was announced to the world December 2005, so
there might be some people who have used it.

I'd be interested to hear of people's operating experiences with digital modes
and NVIS.

Cheers,
        David.
--