John,

Most of us simply can not possibly know or even care about any
particular use of any particular frequency as long as we are properly
operating within our subband and mode. The one exception might be the
area of automatic operation around the 14.100 beacons and maybe others
in the world wide ITU beacon system.

There are literally hundreds upon hundreds of frequencies that various
groups use as spot frequencies. They are only available to them if not
being used by someone else at the time.