re " I've often thought that we need a Yahoo! group for software
developers, maybe Dave would like to kick this off? "

OK. I've just created

If you would like to join the list, please send an email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] containing your name, callsign, and a brief
description of your amateur radio software development activity.

   73,

       Dave, AA6YQ

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Simon Brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>