From: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Joe Ivey
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2007 4:40 PM
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [digitalradio] Re: 3580kHz-3600kHz Freq Coordination Info

Rick,

I agree with what you are saying. I guess that no one really realized what
would happen when the FCC allowed this. But I still say that most of the
traffic that goes through the system right now is needless. With all the
communications out there, internet, cell phones and the like it should not be
allowed on the ham bands.

Joe
W4JSI