My atomic clock changed right on time.  I would have to look at the
manual, but the clock itself may have the software for DST.  However,
WWV/B would have to put out a bit that says DST for the clock to have
known to change.

My clock does have time zone settings incorporated into the software.
I had to set that up initially.

Jim
WA0LYK

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, Chuck Mayfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>