> John VE5MU wrote:
>...  everything works as it is supposed to, and what a
> great piece of software Dmitry and partners have developed.
> connects under very poor conditions, and seems to be immune
> to the usual noise etc on 80M over a 1500km distance.

Hi John,

I agree with you. RFSM2400 is an excellent program, and the decoder is
very sensitive. Perhaps we can try a trans-Pacific test of it in a
month or so while I'm in Hong Kong. We could connect first by ALE,
then switch to RFSM2400. I wish there was a simple 8FSK ALE selective
calling in RFSM2400... that would make it much more useful.

Bonnie VR2/KQ6XA