Go for it!  Better to get started with the bureaucracy
and later withdraw the request than to wait and wait
for a solution from another direction only to lose time.

Spectrum availability on 80M in the evening will vary
depending on where you are located.  There is heavy
local activity on 80M sometimes that others never hear.

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
Projects: ham-macguyver.bibleseven.com