On 4/5/07, John Becker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   After just playing with it a bit I have found that there is no output after
>  running this software till I re-boot the system for any other program also.
>
>  Still open to any ideas.

John,

Since you've checked the mixer settings, this leads me to believe
(this is just a hunch) that WSJT somehow makes your soundcard drivers
flake out.  Can you perhaps find updated soundcard drivers for your
version of Windows?

Alternatively, I believe that recent PSKmail LiveCDs include WSJT for
Linux.  Burn one of those, boot up with it in your drive, and it will
run directly from CD-ROM, without touching your hard drive at all.  If
your problem is indeed OS/driver-related, this could be a good
workaround.

best & 73,
-chris N2YYZ