Dave, I have used Winwarbler and Multipsk on the local  computer this
evening, connected to my home station via Skype.  Both work well on the
broadband wireless system my local PC was using.  I did a test transmission
in RTTY , AFSK, and the audio sounded a little rough at the remote end.  I
will have to record Skype throughput levels in the future.

I have no clue how I would send FSK RTTY when accessing my rig over the
Internet, but will give that idea some more thought since it might be
cleaner transmitted tones, right?  The tones would generated from rig to
airwaves, no Skype involved.  Winwarbler transceiver commands perhaps,   I
just changed the rig to FSK mode via Ham Radio Deluxe and sent a transmit
command , I get a single tone rather than FSK RTTY tones (via monitoring TX
output with my ears) .   Too tired to think right now.  The fix would
involve thinking about Microham's device router , ham radio deluxe, an d
more.

The ham radio deluxe is working well as the vehicle for remote control of
the TS2000.