No argument from me. Alot to be garnered from this...both technically
and socially. The discussion alone is of value. The mode suite is
pretty much what it is in context of its intent. That it provokes
interest on HF might be an arrow pointing towards abit different
goal. Might even mean that because it is not "conversational", it
allows people to make contacts without having to converse with people
like me :)

In context, it is the tool of choice for me on MS and EME....that it
can even be functional on HF is a side benefit.

As for the other modes, keep experimenting...

73

Bill N9DSJ

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Leigh L Klotz, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>