--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew O'Brien"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Aside from 7034 VFO frequency that Bonnie mentions, Japanese ,
> USA, and Europeans have been using 7043 this week for JT65A
> operations.  They have used both USB and LSB. Addditionally
> I see 7025   "CQ 7025 USB 1st 7L4IOU"
>
> Andy

Hi Andy,

You will note 7L4IOU is a Japan station, and the frequency 7025 USB is
the common digital window for Japan (7025-7030).

It is difficult to work weak digital DX signals at night in the
Pacific area above 7030 and especially above 7036kHz due to heavy JA
SSB traffic.

Late at night here in California, when 7Mhz is open to Asia, the
7040-7100 segment is jam packed with JA SSB. At my Hong Kong QTH, the
JA SSB is usually S9+20 in this segment of the band, from sunset to
past midnight.

Bonnie KQ6XA